35% of total tour cost is due at the time of booking, with the remaining balance of 65% due no later than 65 days prior to the tour's departure date.
If a guest needs to change their tour date, an administrative fee will be charged at the discretion of Palace Tours.
Children between the ages of two and up to 12 years of age at time of travel are priced at 75% of the adult cost.
- Cancellations up to 95 days prior to departure, no cancelation fees apply.
- Cancellations between 89 to 61 days’ prior departure, a 35% deposit is held as cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between 60 to 50 days’ prior departure, a 50% deposit is held as cancellation fee.
- 49 days or less or no show the day of departure, 100% cancellation fee applies.
- When applicable, Palace Tours will charge an administrative fee equal to 15% of the total tour costs against refunds
- The dates are according to international terms so there is an additional 3 days in order to process cancelations and refunds
All itineraries are approximate and subject to change based on availability and conditions at the destination.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover the losses incurred in case of cancellation. For information on available plans please visit palacetours.com/insurance.
Please note that as of February 2018, all guests travelling to Ecuador are obligated to provide proof of health insurance when passing through immigration in order to gain entry into the country of Ecuador. Guests must be able to show valid proof of international travel insurance, whether public or private, for the duration of their stay in Ecuador. For further information contact the consulate office at destination. For any other questions or concerns, please contact Palace Tours.