10% of total tour cost is due at the time of booking, with the remaining balance of 90% is due no later than 45 days prior to the tour's departure date.
If a customer wishes to change their tour dates and their original departure date is more than 45 days away, then they will be charged a $200 fee per person.
If a customer wishes to change their tour dates and their original departure date is less than 45 days away, then relevant cancellation fees will apply.
Children between the ages of two and up to 12 years of age at time of travel are priced at 75% of the adult cost.
- Palace Tours will issue a refund but charge a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total tour cost if service is cancelled more than 45 days prior to departure.
- Palace Tours will not issue any refund if the tour is cancelled less than 45 days prior to departure.
- If any customer is a "no-show," than they will not be issued a refund and they will still be responsible for paying 100% of the total tour cost.
- When applicable, Palace Tours will charge an administrative fee equal to 15% of the total tour cost for any refunds conducted by wire transfer or credit card.
All itineraries are approximate and subject to change based on availability and conditions at the destination.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover the losses incurred in case of cancellation. For information on available plans or to purchase travel insurance, please visit www.palacetours.com/insurance.