30% of total tour cost is due at the time of booking, with the remaining balance of 70% is due no later than 68 days prior to the tour's departure date.
If a customer wishes to change their tour dates and their original departure date is more than 68 days away, then they will be charged a $200 fee per person.
If a customer wishes to change their tour dates and their original departure date is less than 68 days away, then relevant cancellation fees will apply.
i) As of confirmation date $1000 per person.
ii) 20% charges over the total rate of the cruise, if it occurs from 66 to 120 days prior to the departure.
iii) 100% charges over the total rate of the cruise, if it occurs within 65 days or less prior to departure.
The above times are based on local time of the destination where the tour is provided. In order to provide enough time for processing cancellation, guests need to add 3 business days to the above timeframes. An administration fees of 15% on any monies to be refunded to the client will be charged prior to refund.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover the losses incurred in case of cancellation. For information on available plans or to purchase travel insurance, please visit www.palacetours.com/insurance.
All itineraries are approximate and subject to change based on availability and conditions at the destination.