25% of total tour cost is due at the time of booking, with the remaining balance of 75% is due no later than 65 days prior to the tour's departure date.
If a customer wishes to change their tour dates and their original departure date is more than 65 days away, then they will be charged a $200 fee per person.
If a customer wishes to change their tour dates and their original departure date is less than 65 days away, then relevant cancellation fees will apply.
i) 20% of the trip price if it is cancelled between 89 and 60 days before the departure.
ii) 50% of the trip price, if it occurs from 59 to 30 days prior to the departure.
iii) 100% of the trip price, if it occurs within 29 to 0 hours prior to the departure.
ided. In order to provide enough time for processing cancellation, guests need to add 3 business days to the above timeframes. An adminisThe above times are based on local time of the destination where the tour is provtration fees of 15% on any monies to be refunded to the client will be charged prior to refund.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover the losses incurred in case of cancellation. For information on available plans or to purchase travel insurance, please visit www.palacetours.com/insurance.
All itineraries are approximate and subject to change based on availability and conditions at the destination.