35% of total tour cost is due at the time of booking, with the remaining balance of 65% is due no later than 75 days prior to the tour's departure date.
If a customer wishes to change their tour dates and their original departure date is more than 68 days away, then they will be charged a $200 fee per person.
If a customer wishes to change their tour dates and their original departure date is less than 68 days away, then relevant cancellation fees will apply.
Children between the ages of two and up to 12 years of age at time of travel are priced at 75% of the adult cost.
(i) Palace Tours will issue a refund but charge a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total tour value if service is cancelled more than 68 days prior to date of first service sold by TRAVBUZZ / PALACE TOURS.
(ii) Palace Tours will NOT issue a refund; 100% of the total tour value will be charged if service is cancelled 0-67 days prior to date of first service sold by TRAVBUZZ / PALACE TOURS.
When applicable, Palace Tours will charge an administrative fee equal to 15% of the total tour price for any refunds conducted by wire transfer.
All itineraries are approximate and subject to change based on availability and conditions at the destination.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance to cover the losses incurred in case of cancellation. For information on available plans please visit palacetours.com/insurance.
Please note that as of February 2018, all guests travelling to Ecuador are obligated to provide proof of health insurance when passing through immigration in order to gain entry into the country of Ecuador. Guests must be able to show valid proof of international travel insurance, whether public or private, for the duration of their stay in Ecuador. For further information contact the consulate office at destination. For any other questions or concerns, please contact Palace Tours.