We represent Spanish Railway, Indian Railway and Ecuador Railway in the US and are growing rapidly. We are hiring for multiple positions in our office in Princeton. At this time have opportunities in Marketing (Online) and Sales. We also have internship opportunities available that we advertise on various websites (links below).
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Full Time :
Digital Marketing Manager:
We are looking for someone who can lead a team of content writers, designers in house and build and implement the digital marketing strategy for the Palace Tours site as well as "child sites". The manager should have a passion for digital media and knowledge of building and retaining high quality traffic to the websites using multiple channels in digital media.
The job role entails :
- Be responsible for On page SEO & Off page SEO
- Manage outsourced and insource resources for constant upgrade to the site
- Identify areas for content creation and give direction to for blog and other content management to the team.
- Provide and analyze web traffic reports to ensure optimal ROI.
- Manage blogs - Optimize & promote
- Put processes in place to ensure that investment in SEO generates best results.
- Manage yelp / yahoo answers & other forums
- Manage adwords and other online advertising campaigns
- Update social platforms - linkedin, facebook, Twitter and other media.
- Microsites creation & other related activities
- Manage content updating on the site
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Sales? We have sales positions open in our Princeton Office :
Answer Phones and provide information about different products offered by the Company
Make reservations for clients for different trains and hotels with the direction of the Sales Manager.
Getting confirmations from vendors and entering in the system.
Must have passion for travel.
Good communication Skills and able to sell.
Good computer skills.
Must be willing to learn about assigned destination.
Must be able to present and share knowledge during webinars and team meetings.
Must have excellent organization and customer service skills.
Multiple positions available for Full time and Part time work. The positions are based in Princeton NJ.
Please email resumes to : email@example.com
Internship Opportunities available:
Content Writing Intern: News Letters, Web Sites and Blog Updating
Travel Sales Intern
Social Media, Web Content Production and Design Intern
Graphics Design Intern
Our office is conveniently located in Princeton, NJ off of Route 206. Please apply at the linked application pages or send a detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.